Matt Tyson wrote:
> Can you have a phase listener entry in the config.xml be a managed bean
> reference?
>
> I've got a phase listener that needs a reference to another object to get
> some data and I want to externalize that reference.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matt

I use the SpringBasedPhaseListenerProxy from

http://www.thearcmind.com/confluence/display/SpribernateSF/Configuring+Hibernate,+Spring,+Portlets,+and+OpenInSessionPhaseListener+with+IBM+WebSphere+Portal+Server#ConfiguringHibernate%2CSpring%2CPortlets%2CandOpenInSessionPhaseListenerwithIBMWebSpherePortalServer-SpringBasedPhaseListenerProxy

http://www.springframework.org/docs/api/org/springframework/web/jsf/DelegatingPhaseListenerMulticaster.html
looks interesting too

--
Dave Brondsema