Hey.
> -) I saw in [1] that usage of Tomahawk components is not recommended - does
> it pose some (serious) problems? Is it possible at all to use them? How
> about dojo?
>
> [1] http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.1BETA2/reference/en/html/controls.html
>
> We recommend the Ajax4JSF and ADF faces (now Trinidad) tag libraries
for use with Seam. We do not recommend the use of the Tomahawk tag library.

Its a shame to put such a statement in the documentation without an
explanations (or a link to a page) whats bad with tomahawk. I have no
clue whats wrong with tomahawk, we use it in our productive environment
since a long time.

Regarding JBoss Seam:
If you do not require stuff like BPEL I'll also point you to our
Conversation Tag [1] in tomahawks sandbox.
This is a lightweight library which just helps you putting JSF+EJB3
together by introducing a conversation context which can be synchronized
with the database (which was the basic idea of Seam too, IMO)
You can use it with JSP or Facelets.

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ConversationTag