Hi Yazid,

did you set the attributes nameReference and idReference at the tc:tree tag?

Please post the relevant jsp and java code.

Regards,
   Volker

2006/12/27, yazid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Matt;
I'm using Tobago tree (he have a renderer for node); I've filled the node
with the required field (name,id) in my Node class wich extends the demo
node classe ; MyNode=DemoNode+URL
The node passed to the tobago node analyser should have two param name and
id.