I suggest creating a test case.  A test case is a good way to prove the bug
exist and verify when
it has been fixed, in addition to getting a commiter's attention. In this case
simply add the
test to HtmlTreeRendererTest[1].  Feel free to look at the component test [2]
for more examples.
If the test require "user interaction" then I a Selenium based test may be
appropriate [3][4].  See the current
set of Selenium test[5][6].

Paul Spencer

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/tree2/HtmlTreeRendererTest.java?view=markup
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/myfaces/component/html/ext/
[3] http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/testing/selenium.html
[4] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Automated_Testing?highlight=%28selenium%29
[5]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/examples/simple/src/test/selenium/
[6]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/examples/simple/src/main/webapp/testSuite/

William Huang wrote:
I would say, is a bug if you configured server side toggle, if configured
as client-side toggle, is not a bug.  IMO..

Awhile back, I configure the tree to be serverside toggle, for all the
nodes that have children, I loaded with one dummy child noe, and when the
user click on the expend node, then I would remove the dummy child and load
the actual children.

Bill

"kal stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .com> To "MyFaces Discussion" 01/02/2007 04:28 <users@myfaces.apache.org> PM cc Subject Please respond to Re: tree2 problem with isLeaf() = "MyFaces true but getChildren().size > 0 Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ache.org>

I also need to return a new list of children with size = 0
This just seemed like a horrible hack.
And I was just wondering if it was supposed to work like this or if this is
a bug?

Does anyone know how I can get the source to the core library 1.1.13?
My coworker used that version but did not get the source.

thanks