Legolas,

This is a CSS issue (or maybe Tobago), not JSF. But this page should help you, as it did for me. See [1]

[1] http://www.bluerobot.com/web/css/center1.html

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

legolas wrote:
Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
i have some jfs pages (XML format) which contain several page fragments.

When i run the application , for example index page opens , but its content
are shown in left side of browser, i want them to be shown in horizontal
center of browse.
Imagine that my page size is 800*1000, so when some on with a resolution
like 1024*768 view mypage he/she will see some free space in right side of
his/her browser.

I want my content to be in center of the browser and not in left side, is
there any way for this?

thanks