Mhh there were some issues with the continuum server
according to a posting in the devs list.
since this is out of my overview domain I do not know
how often the snapshots are done.

Are you familiar with Subversion, I only
can recommend for now to check out the code yourself
and then run maven on it to make your own build.

Here is a link which describes the exact procedure on how to do it.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven

maven has to be installed first

That might be the fastest way to get the needed fixes in.

Werner

Leyzerzon, Simeon schrieb:
I'm still seeing the old snapshots (as of Jan 12th)in the nightly link.  Have
they been built recently?
Thanks,
Simeon