Hi,

ok, i had thought first that you mean the issue where the highlighting
of a row doesn`t work when moving down with the cursor. Have a look at
the current trunk, it works now again.

But i can not reproduce the issue mentioned above. To me it works fine
with both IE and firefox. Please test the component with the current
sandbox trunk version if the issue already exists. If yes, then please
open a corresponding jira issue.

cheers,

Gerald

Thanks your great help!!

Gerald Müllan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am aware of this bug and will fix it the following weekend. It`s on
> my list of  opened tasks..
>
> cheers,
>
> Gerald
>
> On 1/18/07, Sam Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I also got this error in IE6 and Firefox2 with myfaces core
>> 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT, tomahawk-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and facelets 1.1.11.
>> the effect is no appear suggest table when input words in the text, but
>> when
>> onblue mouse the IE show 'tableSuggest.inputField.value' is null or not
>> an
>> object in javascript console.
>> anyone advise!
>>

>> Yee CN wrote:
>> >
>> > That's the textbox where the ajax table will appear underneath. I
>> tested
>> > with IE7 Beta 3 and Firefox.
>> >
>> > With IE7 the error indicator appear the moment I click into the
>> textbox.
>> > When I started typing the error indicator disappeared, but no ajax
>> table
>> > appear. I checked the server log, the backend bean method is called as
>> it
>> > should, so the problem is with the javascripts.
>> >
>> > The error messages says:
>> > Line: 607
>> > Char: 17
>> > Error: 'value' is not null or not an object
>> >
>> > Or
>> > Line: 273
>> > Char: 9
>> > Error: 'null' is null or not an object
>> >
>> > Line 607 definitely refers to the .js resources included by sandbox, as
>> > the
>> > rendered page is shorter that this.
>> >

>> > Firefox did not report any error, but no ajax table nevertheless.
>> >

>> > I am using myfaces 1.1.4 and facelets 1.1.11
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Yee

Quoted from:
http://www.nabble.com/tableSuggestAjax-nightly-gives-error....-tf2224288.html#a8427405