I've found a few posts in the ballpark of the issue I'm working on right now,
but no solutions.

I have a custom component inside a t:datatable.  I'm actually just using the
datatable to manage multiple instances of my custom component.

The custom component is a floatingPane (from dojo) that sends ajax data back
when it is moved, in order to preserve its location.

I find the component with findComponent using its ID (which is the datatable
id: id="floaterForm:paneTable:0:floatPane").

Its when I go to save the state that I find the problem.  There appears to
be only one floatingPane with a clientId of
floaterForm:paneTable:paneColumn:floatPane during the saveState method, and
the states of the multiple panes are confused with eachother.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt