Hi all,

I am new to Tobago and working over that, seeing over the net and this group.

My query is how to use sessions with Tobago.

I want a userID to be put into HttpSession object. I Tried this with
intializing my managed bean with session scope. But i dont need all my values
of the bean to set in the session.I just need userID.

can anyone please help me over this...

and can anyone please tell me where can i get detailed explaination about the
tags and how to change the styles of the components, i want to use my custom
Styles.

How to get latest build Tobago 1.0.10, i dont see that in download section in
Tobago  site.

thnx in advance...

Regards,
Madan