Hi,

the nightly builds are here:
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

you can found this link from
http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

regards,
 Volker

2007/1/23, Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,

madan chowdary wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am very much confused seeing some technical words like " Nightly " builds.
>
> What exactly is nightly builds.

Every 24 hours (11:00 PM EST) the current source code is checked out
from svn and build and packaged.

> I am using Tobago 1.0.9 right now.
>
> The <tc:toolBar/> would display the buttons/links always on the left side.
>
> It dont display the same as when we use that with <tc:box/>.
>
> When searching over the group, saw that this is fixed in Tobago 1.0.10 .
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-179

If you look at the roadmap in jira you see 1.0.10 is currently not released.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

But I expect the 1.0.10 release in 2 or 3 weeks.

> Now i want to shift over to 1.0.10 as rt now its starting stage of my project.
>
> Is it advisable to use 1.0.10 rather then 1.0.9 for over coming these issues.

It should be save to use the 1.0.10-SNAPSHOT (This help us to find bugs
in the upcoming release)