looks all right, and should work. You may need to manually clear the
caches if you use the IE. With IE i had often cache problems when
changing js and css files.

Regards,
 Volker

2007/1/23, Thomas Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Weber,

It seems it doesn't help. Here are my xhtml and css file. What could be
wrong?

Thanks!

Thomas

"myxhtml"
**********
<head>
<title>File Upload Error Info</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/myweb3/css/normal.css" type="text/css"></link>
</head>
<t:dataTable id="dataError"
value="#{fileuploadBean.dataFormatErrorEntrySet30}"
var="dataError"
rowClasses="table-odd-row, table-even-row"
border="0" cellspacing="1">

"normal.css"
**********
.table-odd-row{background-color: #F1F1F1;}
.table-even-row{background-color: #eeeeee;}

Volker Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
 Hi,

you need a prefixing dot '.' at the class definiton.

.table-odd-row{background-color: #F1F1F1;}
.table-even-row{background-color: #eeeeee;}

Regards,

 Volekr

2007/1/23, Thomas Chang :
> Hi Marco,
>
> I defnie the "classForOddRows" in my css file as follow:
>
> table-odd-row{background-color: #F1F1F1;}
> table-even-row{background-color: #eeeeee;}
>
> But it dosen't work.
>
> Is my code wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas
>

> ---
>
> "Beelen, Marco" schrieb:
>
> Hello Thomas,
>
> Add the attribute rowClasses to the datatable with two comma-seperated
> classname for the odd and even-rows.
>

> value="#{collection}" var="varName"
> rowClasses="classForOddRows, classNameForEvenRows">

> With kind regards,
> Marco

Yahoo! 360° – Bloggen und Leute treffen. Erstellen Sie jetzt Ihre eigene
Seite – kostenlos!.