Thank you for reply.
In my case menu is completely dynamic and i should build it in a dynamic
manner.
what i will do is :
-in a session scope bean create a property which is a list of
navigationMenuItem and in menu page, i should bind this property to my
PanelNavigation2 .
I will report back in case of success or failure.