Sorry, my bad. It looked like it was sent directly to me. And I get heaps of
recruiters scraping emails from my Dice account and putting me on their hot
list without my permission.

On 1/25/07, Jeff Bischoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simon Kitching wrote:
> I don't see any problem with Samir's email. This is where JSF people
> hang out, and I'm sure we all want jobs (though this one is about 10,000
> kms too far away for me :-).
>
> If job postings become *too* frequent it might be necessary to move them
> to a wiki page or similar but I suggest that problem is dealt with
> when(if) it occurs..

I think these type of postings are fine, though perhaps they should be
flagged [OT] or some other prefix... [job] ?

> Or maybe Mick thought this was sent direct to him...

I suspect he did. :)

--
Thanks

DJ MICK