Hi all,

Presently i am put into a project which develops some kind of shopping
application.

Was told to do that stuff with Tobago.

The project includes basic things like Tree, Sheet which both Tobago and
Tomahack support.

But was facing issues when using Tobago , like Table alignments, no custom css
classes to be defined in the tag itself.

Just gone through Tomahawk and its same as like normal JSF tags.

I have to finish of my project in few weeks with fully build and using good CSS.

So am bit confused which tech to use.

I need to convince my PM if i would suggest Tomahawk.

So please suggest me which to use.

Thnx in advance

Madan