You should not run mixed JSF-RI and myfaces in the same app.

The main thing I see is alot of jar files that are mixed versions and
implementations (myfaces-impl-1.1.3.jar, jsf-impl.jar,myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar)
This could cause a lot of problems.

Also I have had issues getting adf-faces, tomahawk, and myfaces all working
together (at least some mixed components) - even with the correct jar
versions.

I would recommend starting simply, and working your way up to a mixed
environment (component packages - not RI & myfaces).

Good luck,
Jay