Hi, I'm using t:saveState to persist a component/bean name pair across requests. Component inclusion occurs dynamically - according to the selected tab of a tabbed panel - by means of Facelets ui:include. Troubles occur while hitting the browser refresh button, since the restored view is older than what saveState contents state. While this refresh issue is a well known effect of JSF - I wonder about any way to invalidate/sync saveState contents. In case of dynamic inclusion, this mismatch leads to component/bean misalignement, since the restored view pretends to hold a component possibly different than restored state. I could even redirect a detected refresh to a stable page, but unfortunately view restoring occurs at the very beginning of the life-cycle. Or even better - I might force the view to be rebuilt from scratch - but I don't know how.
Thanks for any help -- Renzo