As Juergen Hoeller stated in springframework mail-list, I totally agree with
him..

*Consider moving your JSF managed-bean definitions down to the Spring
context: Since Spring 2.0, you should be able to define a direct Spring bean

equivalent even for request and session scope.

Once the beans are defined in the Spring context, you've got all of Spring's

functionality available to them: init and destroy callbacks, Spring's
default property type conversion, auto-proxying, etc.

FWIW, JSF applications based on a Spring application context might not
define *any* JSF managed-beans at all, using bean definitions in the Spring
context for all their managed bean needs. *

Mert..