Hi All,

I have a usecase where i need to dynamically change the values(Options) of a
ListBox [<tc:selectOneChoice>] based on a value selected in another ListBox
or based on the value entered in a textbox[<tc:in>]. At present i have
achieved this using changeEventListener in which the form is submitted to
the server. But i dont want to go to server to get the values. Wanna do that
using AJAX.

So is there a way that we can achieve this with the
thirdparty AJAX frameworks like YUI, ScriptAculoUs, ProtoType etc.

It would be great if someone can provide any kinda examples ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Varma