Hi there!

I am trying to port an existing jsp taglib to jsf. This taglib is a kind
of gridbaglayout component, emulating the
behavior of the well known swing gridbaglayout for html.

I use the UIComponentBodyTag class for subclassing the tag
implementation, i use EVAL_BODY_BUFFERED
and so on, everything as written in spec. The question for now is :  why
are child components of my custom
Component not rendered to the temporary buffer? The BodyContent of my
tag is empty, and when i take a look
at the generated html, the child components are rendered BEFORE the
parent component.

Is this a bug, or am i doing something terminally wrong?

Regards,
Mirko