Hi,

you should be able to get the latest sandbox .jar from this url (no
need to build it from local environment):

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly

The fix should be included there.

cheers,

Gerald

On 2/13/07, Birgit Kaschte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

is the fix included in the nightly build or do I have to get a copy from the
svn?
Thanks for your effort.

Cheers,
Birgit