Hallo Michał,

its not possible yet.

I think you can use alternativly some technologies:

   * JSP Tag-Files (Has the disadvantage that when you not set an
     attribute the tag file will set it to "" (empty string), which may
     problematic in some cases)
   * Write your own tag. Like InExtensionTag in Tobago.
   * Other template frameworks...

Best regards

Udo

Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki schrieb:
Hi,

is it possible to set some global (default) settings for ex. for
tc:sheet? I know that I could make a managed-bean and for every sheet
get attributes values from that bean, but this would be troblesome -
setting default values would be much simpler. So, is there a way?

regards,
michael