Thanks for idea, I've came up with

<f:convertNumber minFractionDigits="1" maxFractionDigits="2"
minIntegerDigits="1" pattern="###.0#"/>

Now, the problem is, that when I enter for. ex. 0,11 it returns
Double, but when i enter 0,0 it returns Long. Is there a way of making
it return Double in all cases, or should I create setters for both
Double and Long?

best regards,
michael