You can use valueChangeListener on all components related to that bean,
rewrite your setter methods or use dynamic proxy to intercept the bean's
setters.

2007/2/21, Bjørn T Johansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have a small "problem" I am not sure what is the best way to solve..
After a submit, I need to know which submitted fields have changed since
it was first displayed on a web page...

Comparing every fields feels like an overkill...?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange
Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: