Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. I realized after posting this email that
the internet is replete with posts of people having had the same problem as
me i.e. multiple components trying to trigger each its value change listener
and that no one has got the solution...

Wang, for you info, I use MyFaces 1.1.4.

Post your code and I'll tell you how to get it working.

Best regards,

Julien.