Hi,

you have to register every component which should fire a ppr-request.
This can be done in an exactly manner via the "partialTriggers"
attribute:

E.g. id of a commandButton is "nextWizardStep"; Consequently if going
to the next wizard step should occur via a ppr-request (the whole
wizard page is embedded in the s:pprPanelGroup) "partialTriggers" has
to be set to "nextWizardStep".

The other possibility is to use the "partialTriggerPattern" attribute:

E.g. if you want to use "nextWizardStep" and "previousWizardStep"
buttons, just write "*WizardStep" as the "partialTriggerPattern"
attribute.

Every component which is registered via one of the above attributes
should fire a ppr-request, because of the interception point before
the regular form post.

If it does not, there maybe a bug or another problem. E.g. you cannot
use aliasBeans in combination with ppr because of the scoping. But
please post the corresponding code, maybe we can then say something
more on that.

Regarding the sandbox examples:

You are right, the secondFormButton does one time a ppr-request and
the other time a regular submit. It seems to steem from the fact that
the value of the button is changing after activating a command
component from the first form.

But don`t waste time on this, your problem should be another one..

cheers,

Gerald