Hi Madan,

please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-295

hope it helps.

Regards,
 Volker

2007/2/23, madan chowdary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi All,

I have a gridLayout in which i display some data in ordered manner.

Based upon some conditions, i need to show data.

I use rendered for condition checking, so for a <tc:cell> i place the
rendered attribute.

But when rendering the table is including this <tc:cell> also. The rows i
specified for this cell is aslo rendered , but this doesn't  show anything
as the condition is false. But the space is shown.

This makes all my alignment look awkward ,

Any Suggestions regarding this, Think many would have faced this problem.

I need to fix some UI Issues which includes these things also..

Thnx in Advance

Regards,
Madan