Hi,

I am trying to do inline editing within a table. I have included a
togglePanel component as a column value within a <t:datatable>, my problem
is that the 'for' attribute seems to require the explicit id of the
component to hide/display, so when my table contains more than one row, the
ids get mixed up.
Does anyone have a solution to this or a better way to do this ?

This is my jsf snippet

<h:column>
    <s:togglePanel>
        <s:toggleGroup>