How stable is Sandbox? Not sure if this is ready for prime time, because
we faced issues with Trinidad components before switching to Tomahawk. I
know that Trinidad components are very rich and attractive but there
were one too many issues when we started development with them last
year.

Even if the Sandbox is stable now, can we guarantee its stability? Is
this going to be integrated into Tomahawk library, would I have to
change my code to accommodate the integration?

I'm trying to use the 'PickList'
http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/picklist.jsf;jsessionid=F9FE2EA5BCB0
B2B98BDD47F98C8E2999 component from the Sandbox. Is this production
material?

Thanks.

-Bharath