From: Paul Iov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 2:47 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Alphabetical t:dataScroller

I think it wouldn't be enough :) I think also, it sounds like a
completely new component, since it have to deal directly with
underlaying DataModel with all sort of type safety issues, sorting,
filtering etc. The standard dataScroler handles just rowCount and First
of dataTable and knows nothing about displayed data.

Regards,
paul