Hi Werner

As far as I read, the <ui:repeat> iterates a list and puts a value at a time
in the var.
Should this work in my case? I just need to make an alias for a bean on my
page.
I didn't quite understood how to push the component definition into the xml.

Thank you for your time.

On 3/5/07, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Laurentiu Trica schrieb:
> Hi Werner
>
> Yes, you could use facelets for parameters.
> What I actually need is to use an alias bean on the same page.
> Is there a mistake I am doing?

Sorry to push you towards facelets again

<ui:repeat >

might be your friend in your case
also give it a try to make a component within the same page
and push your component def into the xml i have not tried it but it
might work.

--
Best regards,
Laurentiu