Hi Jörn
How can I find that JQuery?

On 3/9/07, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm using jQuery to handle that problem. It provides a DOM ready event
that is executed as soon as the DOM is ready to be selected and manipulated.
Since 1.0 (released 08.2006) that works perfect in IE5.5+, FF1.5+, Opera
and Safari. And from what I heard in Konquerer, too.

So with that there is no need for placing the scripts at the end of the
body or even using the body onload event, which only executed after all
images are loaded, which is way too late.

On 3/8/07, Simon Kitching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jonathan Harley wrote:
> > Simon Kitching wrote:
> >>
> >> Sorry, this is not true. However it is much more useful for such tags
> >> to  be in the head section anyway..
> >
> > Why useful?
> >
> > I read some research a while back that said that the popular
> > browsers pause from rendering while external scripts are loaded -
> > so the page gets rendered fastest if external script references
> > are all at the end of the body section. So that's where I put mine.
>
> Because the components are rendered and available for the user to access
> before the scripts are loaded.
>
> If a button has an onclick that references a function defined in an
> external javascript file, then the user will get a javascript error if
> they click on the button while the page is still loading.

Mohammad