you seem to miss the el-*.jar from the facelets-distro...

hth
Alexander

-----Original Message-----
From: anoe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 11:16 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Solved] c:forEach or st similar

Tx to all for your answers. Datalist is not working. The examples are great,
but i'm using tomahawk, not tobago. And i am trying facelets, but i'm
getting this exception, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ELContext
when deploying my app in jboss 4.0.4. Is it 'cause facelets needs jsp 2.1?
I'm a bit lost now, downloading jboss 5.0 (beta) to try to.

Tx again.