Hi Wong,

reprint option in the same window.open() popup or you are opening another
window.open() .

----- Original Message ----
From: "Wong, Emmanuel (Sam)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 March, 2007 6:57:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Tobago] opening a new broswer and the original IE broswer lost
session

[Tobago] opening a new broswer and the original IE broswer lost session

<!--
 _filtered {font-family:Tahoma;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 _filtered {font-family:"Script MT Bold";
panose-1:3 4 6 2 4 6 7 8 9 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
        {
margin-right:0in;

margin-left:0in;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle18
        {
font-family:Arial;
color:navy;}
 _filtered {
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {}
-->

I tried your suggestion below.  It works
only first print.  If I reprint it again, the session got lost again. Thanks.

opening a new broswer and the original IE broswer lost session

Hi Wong ,

think i faced the same problem but haven't raised that in the groups.

I tried as such and thats working fine.

<f:verbatim>

class="popupLink">Export to PDF</a>

</f:verbatim>

<f:verbatim>

            <script
type="text/javascript">

function openPdfPopup(){

window.open('pdf/pdfOrder.jsp', 'PDF',
'menubar=no,status=no,toolbar=no,left=0,top=0,fullscreen=yes,resizable=yes');

}

    </script>

</f:verbatim>

in pdfOrder.jsp, i used the bean refernce to generate the PDF doc.

Hope this would help u ..

Regards,

Madan