Hi Madan,

you can try to define a custom markup for the button which hides the border.

Regards
Helmut

Hi All,

I have a link which is shown with an image.

If at all i use a button for the action, i used ' defaultCommand ' attribute to achieve my task if i press enter.

But now as i am using link, i was not able  to complete the action when i press enter.

I need to show an image in the form, but when used image in <tc:button> was getting a border which looks bad.

Is there any means to achieve the defaultCommand action to a link ?

Regards,
Madan