I'm a little bit busy right now. I have postponed some important work all too often. I will look into this stuff on Sunday.

Regards,
Arvid

Volker Weber wrote:
An iframe with transparent background?
I thought this is impossible. I had needed this on other places an
tryed without success.
I thought i had asked you before, obviously not.

btw: can you take a look at TOBAGO-213? I tryed without succes to hide
the selects with an iframe underlying the header.

Regards,
 Volker