Hi All,

I have been looking at the inputCalendar component and would like to ask
a few questions.

1. Are there any pros/cons to using inputCalendar vs inputDate? It seems
the second has fewer options.

2. How can one disable the rendering of the "todayString" and the "week"
string?

3. Is there a possibility to disable certain dates? Ranges of dates?

4. How can I fire a javascript method upon clicking in the input box or
on the calendar? I tired onchange,onclick and onselect but none works (I
think it is overriding my functions with the built in ones, although it
seems they exist in the API)

I tired a few options with DHTML calendars that have all the above
features but since my components are created dynamically it is difficult
to attach the components to the javascript code at runtime, so I would
like to give the inputCalendar a chance

Thanks,

Yaron