Hi!
> Be aware that if there is a bug in inputSuggestAjax, using
> submitOnEvent won't fix it.
Jumping up to this discussion lately .. sorry for this .. too much work
here.

It might be that the submitOnEvent do not work with inputSuggestAjax.
Do one have it running with it?

As far as I remeber inputSuggestAjax uses some sort of hidden field for
the real value to submit and a input text for the user input.
Depending on how the javascript id will be calculated the submitOnEvent
might hook on one or the other field, if its the hidden one, it won't work.

All this just top of my head, don't know if I am correct.
At least it is a dojo control which do some keyboard event control
itself ... maybe submitOnEvent has some problems with it.

If I manage to find some time tonight I'll have a look at it ... no
promise ;-)

Ciao,
Mario