Ridu, what version of MyFaces and Tomahawk are you using?

DummyForms were once used to allow commandLinks and other components to function despite not being within a form. Recent versions have eliminated the DummyForm because it was incompatible with the RI way of doing things [1]. All such components need to have a form around them instead. Best practice, as mentioned in this thread, is for one form enclosing all of the command and input components on the page.

Please make sure you test against a current version before filing new JIRA issues. :)

[1] http://www.nabble.com/Errors-on-page-tf2316014.html#a6480039

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L. Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Rudi Steiner wrote:
Hi Mike,

sorry for my fast reply. The problem isn't resolved. Also when I use
just one form-element in my page there is still a second form
generated by the framework with the following id

<form id="linkDummyForm" name="linkDummyForm" ...

This form contains the hidden field

<input type="hidden" name="jsf_state_64" id="jsf_state_64" value="H4sIAAA

for the second time.

Do you have any idea?
Rudi