Unless you have a lot of legacy tiles pages to convert, you would be
better off choosing a JSF-specific templating solution.   The two most
popular are facelets (which also provides many JSF 1.2 behaviors, but
does not allow the use of jsp tags) and shale/clay (which does allow
the use of jsp tags).

However, the same strategy should work for all templating system.   I
put a master h:form around all of my code.    Then in each individual
page's content, I use one or more sandbox:subForms when I need to
logically group anything else in a form.