Hello,

I am trying to use the Tomahawk Scheduler Component together with seam. But
I get some very strange behavior. I've tried the Binding Method and only
filling the Model. I always used the example Paged and Classes.

With the Binding Method I get a Error Message:
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.HtmlSchedule cannot be cast to org.
apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.HtmlSchedule

It doesn't makes a lot of sense in my opinion.

If I give the Model to the Component I don't receive a Error, but I only see
a Day view. Shows no entries and it's also impossible to change the view or
update the model.

Init:
ScheduleModel model = new SimpleScheduleModel();
model.setMode(ScheduleModel.MONTH);
scheduleHandler.setModel(model);
HtmlSchedule schedule = new HtmlSchedule();
bindingScheduleHandler.setSchedule(schedule);
Contexts.getSessionContext().set("bindingScheduleHandler",
bindingScheduleHandler);
Contexts.getSessionContext().set("scheduleHandler", scheduleHandler);
Contexts.getSessionContext().set("scheduleSettings", scheduleSettings);
Contexts.getSessionContext().set("model", model);

Binding:

Binding.xhtml:
<ui:define name="body">

    <h1>Login</h1>

    <h:messages styleClass="message"/>
 <f:view>
        <h:form>
                <!--  The schedule itself -->
                <t:div style="position: absolute; left: 220px; top: 5px;
right: 5px;">
                        <t:schedule value="#{bindingScheduleHandler.model}"
id="schedule1"
                            binding="#{bindingScheduleHandler.schedule}"
                                rendered="true"
visibleEndHour="#{scheduleSettings.visibleEndHour}"

visibleStartHour="#{scheduleSettings.visibleStartHour}"

workingEndHour="#{scheduleSettings.workingEndHour}"

workingStartHour="#{scheduleSettings.workingStartHour}"
                                readonly="#{scheduleSettings.readonly}"
                                theme="#{scheduleSettings.theme}"
                                tooltip="#{scheduleSettings.tooltip}"

headerDateFormat="#{scheduleSettings.headerDateFormat}"

compactWeekRowHeight="#{scheduleSettings.compactWeekRowHeight}"

compactMonthRowHeight="#{scheduleSettings.compactMonthRowHeight}"

detailedRowHeight="#{scheduleSettings.detailedRowHeight}"

mouseListener="#{bindingScheduleHandler.scheduleClicked}"

action="#{bindingScheduleHandler.scheduleAction}"
                                />
                        <h:outputText
value="#{bindingScheduleHandler.mouseActionText}"></h:outputText>
                </t:div>
                <!--  The column on the left, containing the calendar and
other controls -->
                <t:div style="position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 5px;
width: 210px; overflow: auto">
                        <h:panelGrid columns="1">
                                <t:inputCalendar id="scheduleNavigator"

value="#{bindingScheduleHandler.model.selectedDate}" />
                                <h:commandButton

actionListener="#{bindingScheduleHandler.addSampleEntries}"
                                        value="add sample entries" />
                                <h:commandButton

actionListener="#{bindingScheduleHandler.addSampleHoliday}"
                                        value="add sample holiday" />
                        </h:panelGrid>
                </t:div>
        </h:form>
</f:view>
</ui:define>
</ui:composition>

Model Value:

<!DOCTYPE composition PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<ui:composition xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
                xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib";
                xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets";
                xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core";
                xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html";
                xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk";>
<head>
<link href="stylesheet/basic.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>
<f:view>
        <h:form>
                <!--  The schedule itself -->
                <t:div style="position: absolute; left: 220px; top: 5px;
right: 5px;">
                        <t:schedule value="#{model}" id="schedule"
                                rendered="true" visibleEndHour="18"
visibleStartHour="8"
                                workingEndHour="17" workingStartHour="9"
readonly="false"
                                theme="evolution" tooltip="true"/>
                </t:div>
                <!--  The column on the left, containing the calendar and
other controls -->
                <t:div style="position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 5px;
width: 210px; overflow: auto">
                        <h:panelGrid columns="1">
                                <t:inputCalendar id="scheduleNavigator"
                                        value="#{model.selectedDate}" />
                                <h:commandButton

actionListener="#{scheduleHandler.addSampleEntries}"
                                        value="add sample entries" />
                                <h:commandButton

actionListener="#{scheduleHandler.addSampleHoliday}"
                                        value="add sample holiday" />
                        </h:panelGrid>
                </t:div>
        </h:form>
    <h:messages globalOnly="true" styleClass="message" id="globalMessages"/>
</f:view>
<ui:debug rendered="true" hotkey="h"/>
</ui:composition>

I only extend the example Handler Classes with the seam name tag. @Name("")

Any Ideas?
I am out of Ideas, I don't see why doesn't work.

Best regards
Fabio