I'll try it soon.

Thanks a lot

2007/4/11, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have modified the Tomahawk dataTable to support two new methods
relating to preserveRowStates=true.   The delete method has worked for
my own situation.   This is now part of the Tomahawk 1.1.6 snapshot.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=527623

    /**
     * Remove all preserved row state for the dataTable
     */
    public void clearRowStates();

    /**
     * Remove preserved row state for deleted row and adjust row state
to reflect deleted row.
     * @param deletedIndex index of row to delete
     */
    public void deleteRowStateForRow(int deletedIndex);

For example,

    public String deleteRow()
    {
        ((HtmlDataTable)uidata).deleteRowStateForRow(uidata.getRowIndex
());
        list.remove(uidata.getRowData());

        return null;
    }