Hi!
> I was checking out the RedirectTracker documentation.  Is there any
> installation/usage documents other than the javadoc?

To make use of the RedirectTracker you have to:

* add the myfaces sandbox to your project
* configure the init paramter
"org.apache.myfaces.redirectTracker.POLICY" in your web.xml, set it to
one of the following values:

** org.apache.myfaces.custom.redirectTracker.policy.FullRedirectTrackPolicy
captures the locale, request scoped beans, messages

**
org.apache.myfaces.custom.redirectTracker.policy.MessagesRedirectTrackPolicy
captures messages only

** org.apache.myfaces.custom.redirectTracker.policy.NoopRedirectTrackPolicy
captures nothing - the default

* configure org.apache.myfaces.redirectTracker.MAX_REDIRECTS if required
(default is 20)

If everything went fine you should see an additional parameter "_rtid="
added to the url (after the redirect). This will be used to find the
captured data within the session. Simply adding the data to the session
will not work with browser back, reload, multiple windows etc.

Hope this helps for a start.

Ciao,
Mario