Hi All!

This is my first message to the list and therefor my intro!

I'm currently testing different UI components in liferay portal...

I've been creating portletets and got tomahawk to work, using tomahawk bridge...

I will need a modal dialog so I decided to try the sandbox's one...

It is not running and I'm looking for advise, a fraction of the error I get is:

Apr 27, 2007 5:50:19 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.liferay.portlet.RenderRequestImpl
at org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoUtils.getDjConfigInstance (DojoUtils.java:389) at org.apache.myfaces.custom.dialog.ModalDialogRenderer.encodeBegin (ModalDialogRenderer.java:49) at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeBegin (UIComponentBase.java:664) at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.encodeBegin (UIComponentTag.java:639) at javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doEndTag (UIComponentTag.java:535) at org.apache.jsp.segmento_jsp._jspx_meth_s_modalDialog_0 (segmento_jsp.java:219) at org.apache.jsp.segmento_jsp._jspx_meth_f_view_0 (segmento_jsp.java:111) at org.apache.jsp.segmento_jsp._jspService(segmento_jsp.java: 68) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service (HttpJspBase.java:97)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service (JspServletWrapper.java:332) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile (JspServlet.java:314) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service (JspServlet.java:264)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter (ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)

If it makes sense to paste the rest of the errir, I can, but i think that the relevant error is the class cast exception.

I used to get many of these when i tried tomahawk w/o the tomahawk bridge, so it seems like what's in the sandbox escapes the bridge, but if you can offer any advise, I will really appreciate it!

Thanks!