Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiralles <at> yahoo.es> writes:

> Thanks for your help, I had tried your solution but it doesn't work!! I will
try with a iFrame but I don't know if it`s possible than the iframe will be
handler like an independient page...

> Thanks...
>
> ----- Mensaje original ----De: Brummeline Braathen <brummeline <at>
gmail.com>Para: users <at> myfaces.apache.orgEnviado: jueves, 3 de mayo, 2007
11:31:11Asunto: Re: panelGrid scroll as frames!Angel Miralles Arevalo
<anmiralles <at> yahoo.es> writes:> > > > Hi everyone, is there any way of
applaying scroll to a panelGroup or aPanelGrid? I'm trying to make the same as
working with frames.>  > Thanks a lot.> > LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del
Mundo.Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1céntimo por
minuto.http://es.voice.yahoo.com> I dont know if this works, but you can try to
add the style attribute like this:<h:panelgrid style="overflow:auto">

> LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1
céntimo por minuto.http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Scrolling on div tags works, so if you add a div around the panelgrid, that
could perhaps work.