Hello,

It is 3 questions.
1. As i understood afer reading t:saveState guide JSF dont sessions at all to operate correctly. Being curious i checked out my current app - all backing beans are in "request" scope, i also cleaned all cookies out from browser, but any JSF page still sending Set-Cookie header and holds session.
2. Also that strange that session contain single attribute:
"javax.faces.request.charset"
What even stranger is its value: ISO-8859-5, while i set UTF-8 in every possible place in my pages.
So the question is: how gracefully change its value to UTF-8
(because charset sometimes broke while form submit) and why it lives in session but not in application scope. 3. somtimes while form submit and if validation errors occur, inputs fields charset get broken, it happen not every time, maybe 1 of 20 submits.