We use a fair amount of dialogs displayed via the dialog framework (i.e.
summoned through "dialog:" navigation rules and launchDialog API calls
alike), and a nice feature is the auto sizing that occurs once the DOM
is populated with all of the UI components.  The sizing is occurring,
but all of the dialogs seem to be just a tad smaller than what they
should be *in IE only* (FireFox is fine), which results in the display
of both horizontal and vertical scroll bars.  I'm wondering if there is
a common cause for this.

Also, is it possible to have the dialog resize after it is initially
resized?  I'm guessing this logic is built into some of the
Javascript/DOM manipulation and would hope to leverage it in response to
action events or the like, since PPR could (and in our case often)
introduce new UI and, as a result, scrollbars for the dialog.

Thanks,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics