No, as it is not yet released you have to build it from sources. You can
follow the instructions in the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFaces_1%2e2

Regards,

Bruno

On 04/05/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Good news!
Do you have a link to myfaces 1.2?  I don't see it on the apache/myfaces
website?

Thanks

Rebecca Peltz
Java Developer
1015 3rd Ave
206-674-3400 x4120

 *"Bruno Aranda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

05/04/2007 02:58 PM  Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>  cc

 Subject
Re: myfaces and jsf 1.2

Very very soon :-)

In my opinion, myfaces 1.2 is completely usable, though not officially
compliant yet. There are no releases yet, but it is possible to check out
the branch and give it a shot.

Cheers,

Bruno

On 04/05/07, *Matthias Wessendorf* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>