Hi again,

does anyone has any experiences with the Tomahawk t:inputFileUpload in
Portlets???
I use the tomahawk-bridge and tomahawk works fine... (e.g.
t:inputCalendar)...
now when I use t:inputFileUpload I get the Filename, size, and even I can
call getBytes().
 Thats the way I use it:
<t:inputFileUpload id="uFile"

value="#{newBean.attachedFile}"
                                                                storage="file"

required="false" />

and in the backing bean:

try{
                                        if(logger.isDebugEnabled())

logger.debug(".................uploading File: " +

attachedFile.getName() + "....");

                                        uploadedFile = new
File(attachedFile.getName());

                                        logger.debug("uploadedFile
created...copy bytes ...");
                                        FileOutputStream fos = new
FileOutputStream(uploadedFile);
                                        logger.debug("...outputstream
created...");
                                        fos.write(attachedFile.getBytes());
                                        logger.debug("....done");
                                } catch (Exception e){
                                        logger.fatal(e);
                                }

But in the DB I see only few lines of binary...
thats how my web.xml looks like for maxFileSize:
<filter>
                <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
        <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
                <param-value>40m</param-value>
        </init-param>