Tomek Szpinda skrev  den 11-05-2007 16:35:

It looks to me(probably I'm wrong:)) that Tomcat doesn't release memory after session.invalidate()?

You need to ensure yourself that your objects can be garbage collected by removing all the reference you have to them.

If any one can give me some hints I'd be thankful.

Best Regards,

   at java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:320)
   at org.apache.log4j.NDC$DiagnosticContext.<init>(NDC.java:426)
   at org.apache.log4j.NDC.push(NDC.java:350)
   at com.ylem.knowledge.logger.Log.add(Log.java:18)

A guess could be that this module does not properly release its log4j NDC-objects after use.

This might be a good time to learn and use the profiler i.e. in Netbeans.

--
 Thorbjørn