What does javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX do? I was under the impression that when
I have an h:outputLink pointing to something that ends in the DEFAULT_SUFFIX
(e.g. xhtml), the link gets output not with “.xhtml”, but with “.jsf”, for
example, if the servlet mapping to the Faces Servlet ends in that.

However, that doesn’t seem to work with my h:outputLink. I hope I don’t have
to output it with h:commandLink to get it to work, because h:commandLink
uses JavaScript (which I can’t use)…is there some other way to make this
work, or perhaps I’m misunderstanding something?

Thanks.